Belarus vs Germany Predictions and Tips 08-06-2019
Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the UEFA Euro 2020 match between Belarus vs Germany which is scheduled on Saturday, June 08, 2019, 18:45 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Belarus vs Germany prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Belarus are at home with 17.00 odds on victory against Germany, who are 1.18 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 7.60.
Belarus to win @ 17.00
Draw @ 7.60
Germany to win @ 1.18
Accordingly, Belarus's home success has a 15% chance of happening while victory for Germany is an approximate 69% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 16%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Belarus vs Germany this Saturday.
Belarus vs Germany Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Belarus and Germany are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Belarus's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Germany's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of UEFA Euro 2020, team lineups of Belarus and Germany, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.