1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » Russia vs San Marino Predictions and Tips 08-06-2019

Russia vs San Marino Predictions and Tips 08-06-2019

Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the UEFA Euro 2020 match between Russia vs San Marino which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our Russia vs San Marino prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

Russia are at home with 1.01 odds on victory against San Marino, who are 104.00 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 36.00.
Russia to win @ 1.01 Draw @ 36.00 San Marino to win @ 104.00

Accordingly, Russia's home success has a 83% chance of happening while victory for San Marino is an approximate 5% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 12%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on Russia vs San Marino this Saturday.

Russia vs San Marino Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between Russia and San Marino are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Russia's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, San Marino's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of UEFA Euro 2020, team lineups of Russia and San Marino, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
0 0
Full Time Half Time Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Russia vs San Marino

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙