1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » Scotland vs Cyprus Predictions and Tips 08-06-2019

Scotland vs Cyprus Predictions and Tips 08-06-2019

Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the UEFA Euro 2020 match between Scotland vs Cyprus which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our Scotland vs Cyprus prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

Scotland are at home with 1.55 odds on victory against Cyprus, who are 7.30 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 4.14.
Scotland to win @ 1.55 Draw @ 4.14 Cyprus to win @ 7.30

Accordingly, Scotland's home success has a 59% chance of happening while victory for Cyprus is an approximate 18% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 23%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on Scotland vs Cyprus this Saturday.

Scotland vs Cyprus Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between Scotland and Cyprus are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Scotland's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Cyprus's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of UEFA Euro 2020, team lineups of Scotland and Cyprus, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
0 0
Full Time Half Time Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Scotland vs Cyprus

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙