Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Copa América match between Venezuela vs Peru which is scheduled on Saturday, June 15, 2019, 19:00 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Venezuela vs Peru prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Venezuela are at home with 3.54 odds on victory against Peru, who are 1.66 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 6.20.
Venezuela to win @ 3.54
Draw @ 6.20
Peru to win @ 1.66
Accordingly, Venezuela's home success has a 23% chance of happening while victory for Peru is an approximate 36% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 41%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Venezuela vs Peru this Saturday.
Venezuela vs Peru Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Venezuela and Peru are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Venezuela's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Peru's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Copa América, team lineups of Venezuela and Peru, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.