1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » Italy U21 vs Poland U21 Predictions and Tips 19-06-2019

Italy U21 vs Poland U21 Predictions and Tips 19-06-2019

These tips have expired... Score: 0-1. See today's soccer tips.
Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the U-21 Euro 2019 match between Italy U21 vs Poland U21 which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our Italy U21 vs Poland U21 prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

Italy U21 are at home with 1.43 odds on victory against Poland U21, who are 7.40 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 4.70.
Italy U21 to win @ 1.43 Draw @ 4.70 Poland U21 to win @ 7.40

Accordingly, Italy U21's home success has a 67% chance of happening while victory for Poland U21 is an approximate 12% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 21%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on Italy U21 vs Poland U21 this Wednesday'.

Italy U21 vs Poland U21 Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between Italy U21 and Poland U21 are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Italy U21's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Poland U21's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of U-21 Euro 2019, team lineups of Italy U21 and Poland U21, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
0 0
Full Time Half Time Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Italy U21 vs Poland U21

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙