Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the U-21 Euro 2019 match between Germany U21 vs Serbia U21 which is scheduled on Thursday, June 20, 2019, 19:00 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Germany U21 vs Serbia U21 prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Germany U21 are at home with 1.60 odds on victory against Serbia U21, who are 5.30 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 4.30.
Germany U21 to win @ 1.60
Draw @ 4.30
Serbia U21 to win @ 5.30
Accordingly, Germany U21's home success has a 62% chance of happening while victory for Serbia U21 is an approximate 21% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 17%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Germany U21 vs Serbia U21 this Thursday.
Germany U21 vs Serbia U21 Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Germany U21 and Serbia U21 are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Germany U21's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Serbia U21's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of U-21 Euro 2019, team lineups of Germany U21 and Serbia U21, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.