Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the FIFA World Cup match between Norway W vs Australia W which is scheduled on Saturday, June 22, 2019, 19:00 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Norway W vs Australia W prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Norway W are at home with 3.22 odds on victory against Australia W, who are 2.19 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.54.
Norway W to win @ 3.22
Draw @ 3.54
Australia W to win @ 2.19
Accordingly, Norway W's home success has a 26% chance of happening while victory for Australia W is an approximate 36% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 38%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Norway W vs Australia W this Saturday.
Norway W vs Australia W Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Norway W and Australia W are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Norway W's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Australia W's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of FIFA World Cup, team lineups of Norway W and Australia W, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.