1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » Denmark U21 vs Serbia U21 Predictions and Tips 23-06-2019

Denmark U21 vs Serbia U21 Predictions and Tips 23-06-2019

These tips have expired... Score: 2-0. See today's soccer tips.
Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the U-21 Euro 2019 match between Denmark U21 vs Serbia U21 which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our Denmark U21 vs Serbia U21 prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

Denmark U21 are at home with 1.68 odds on victory against Serbia U21, who are 4.76 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 4.14.
Denmark U21 to win @ 1.68 Draw @ 4.14 Serbia U21 to win @ 4.76

Accordingly, Denmark U21's home success has a 55% chance of happening while victory for Serbia U21 is an approximate 27% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 18%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on Denmark U21 vs Serbia U21 this Sunday.

Denmark U21 vs Serbia U21 Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between Denmark U21 and Serbia U21 are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Denmark U21's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Serbia U21's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of U-21 Euro 2019, team lineups of Denmark U21 and Serbia U21, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
0 0
Full Time Half Time Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Denmark U21 vs Serbia U21

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙