Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Copa América match between Chile vs Uruguay which is scheduled on Monday, June 24, 2019, 23:00 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Chile vs Uruguay prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Chile are at home with 3.60 odds on victory against Uruguay, who are 2.14 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.32.
Chile to win @ 3.60
Draw @ 3.32
Uruguay to win @ 2.14
Accordingly, Chile's home success has a 36% chance of happening while victory for Uruguay is an approximate 38% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 26%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Chile vs Uruguay this Monday.
Chile vs Uruguay Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Chile and Uruguay are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Chile's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Uruguay's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Copa América, team lineups of Chile and Uruguay, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.