Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Africa Cup of Nations match between Ghana vs Benin which is scheduled on Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 20:00 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Ghana vs Benin prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Ghana are at home with 1.77 odds on victory against Benin, who are 4.94 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.52.
Ghana to win @ 1.77
Draw @ 3.52
Benin to win @ 4.94
Accordingly, Ghana's home success has a 60% chance of happening while victory for Benin is an approximate 12% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 28%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Ghana vs Benin this Tuesday.
Ghana vs Benin Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Ghana and Benin are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Ghana's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Benin's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Africa Cup of Nations, team lineups of Ghana and Benin, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.