Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Africa Cup of Nations match between Cameroon vs Guinea Bissau which is scheduled on Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 17:00 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Cameroon vs Guinea Bissau prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Cameroon are at home with 1.69 odds on victory against Guinea Bissau, who are 5.45 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.62.
Cameroon to win @ 1.69
Draw @ 3.62
Guinea Bissau to win @ 5.45
Accordingly, Cameroon's home success has a 55% chance of happening while victory for Guinea Bissau is an approximate 13% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 32%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Cameroon vs Guinea Bissau this Tuesday.
Cameroon vs Guinea Bissau Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Cameroon and Guinea Bissau are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Cameroon's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Guinea Bissau's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Africa Cup of Nations, team lineups of Cameroon and Guinea Bissau, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.