1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » Haiti vs Costa Rica Predictions and Tips 25-06-2019

Haiti vs Costa Rica Predictions and Tips 25-06-2019

These tips have expired... Score: 2-1. See today's soccer tips.
Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the CONCACAF Gold Cup match between Haiti vs Costa Rica which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our Haiti vs Costa Rica prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

Haiti are at home with 6.15 odds on victory against Costa Rica, who are 1.63 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.64.
Haiti to win @ 6.15 Draw @ 3.64 Costa Rica to win @ 1.63

Accordingly, Haiti's home success has a 21% chance of happening while victory for Costa Rica is an approximate 60% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 19%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on Haiti vs Costa Rica this Tuesday.

Haiti vs Costa Rica Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between Haiti and Costa Rica are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Haiti's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Costa Rica's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of CONCACAF Gold Cup, team lineups of Haiti and Costa Rica, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
0 0
Full Time Half Time 2.5 Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Haiti vs Costa Rica

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙