Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the CONCACAF Gold Cup match between Honduras vs El Salvador which is scheduled on Wednesday', June 26, 2019, 02:30 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Honduras vs El Salvador prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Honduras are at home with 3.01 odds on victory against El Salvador, who are 2.46 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.20.
Honduras to win @ 3.01
Draw @ 3.20
El Salvador to win @ 2.46
Accordingly, Honduras's home success has a 37% chance of happening while victory for El Salvador is an approximate 33% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 30%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Honduras vs El Salvador this Wednesday'.
Honduras vs El Salvador Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Honduras and El Salvador are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Honduras's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, El Salvador's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of CONCACAF Gold Cup, team lineups of Honduras and El Salvador, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.