Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Africa Cup of Nations match between Uganda vs Zimbabwe which is scheduled on Wednesday', June 26, 2019, 17:00 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Uganda vs Zimbabwe prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Uganda are at home with 2.45 odds on victory against Zimbabwe, who are 3.48 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 2.82.
Uganda to win @ 2.45
Draw @ 2.82
Zimbabwe to win @ 3.48
Accordingly, Uganda's home success has a 38% chance of happening while victory for Zimbabwe is an approximate 17% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 45%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Uganda vs Zimbabwe this Wednesday'.
Uganda vs Zimbabwe Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Uganda and Zimbabwe are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Uganda's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Zimbabwe's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Africa Cup of Nations, team lineups of Uganda and Zimbabwe, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.