Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Ireland Premier Division match between Dundalk vs Waterford which is scheduled on Monday, July 01, 2019, 18:45 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Dundalk vs Waterford prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Dundalk are at home with 1.29 odds on victory against Waterford, who are 10.50 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 5.65.
Dundalk to win @ 1.29
Draw @ 5.65
Waterford to win @ 10.50
Accordingly, Dundalk's home success has a 71% chance of happening while victory for Waterford is an approximate 8% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 21%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Dundalk vs Waterford this Monday.
Dundalk vs Waterford Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Dundalk and Waterford are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Dundalk's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Waterford's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Ireland Premier Division, team lineups of Dundalk and Waterford, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.