1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » Real Salt Lake vs Columbus Crew Predictions and Tips 04-07-2019

Real Salt Lake vs Columbus Crew Predictions and Tips 04-07-2019

These tips have expired... Score: 1-0. See today's soccer tips.
Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Major League Soccer match between Real Salt Lake vs Columbus Crew which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our Real Salt Lake vs Columbus Crew prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

Real Salt Lake are at home with 1.74 odds on victory against Columbus Crew, who are 4.54 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.94.
Real Salt Lake to win @ 1.74 Draw @ 3.94 Columbus Crew to win @ 4.54

Accordingly, Real Salt Lake's home success has a 53% chance of happening while victory for Columbus Crew is an approximate 22% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 25%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on Real Salt Lake vs Columbus Crew this Thursday.

Real Salt Lake vs Columbus Crew Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between Real Salt Lake and Columbus Crew are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Real Salt Lake's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Columbus Crew's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Major League Soccer, team lineups of Real Salt Lake and Columbus Crew, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
Full Time Half Time Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Real Salt Lake vs Columbus Crew

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙