Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Copa América match between Argentina vs Chile which is scheduled on Saturday, July 06, 2019, 19:00 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Argentina vs Chile prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Argentina are at home with 1.86 odds on victory against Chile, who are 4.72 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.70.
Argentina to win @ 1.86
Draw @ 3.70
Chile to win @ 4.72
Accordingly, Argentina's home success has a 56% chance of happening while victory for Chile is an approximate 19% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 25%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Argentina vs Chile this Saturday.
Argentina vs Chile Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Argentina and Chile are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Argentina's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Chile's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Copa América, team lineups of Argentina and Chile, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.