Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Czech Liga match between Trnava vs Slavia Prague which is scheduled on Saturday, July 06, 2019, 15:50 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Trnava vs Slavia Prague prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Trnava are at home with 5.40 odds on victory against Slavia Prague, who are 1.57 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 4.00.
Trnava to win @ 5.40
Draw @ 4.00
Slavia Prague to win @ 1.57
Accordingly, Trnava's home success has a 20% chance of happening while victory for Slavia Prague is an approximate 62% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 18%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Trnava vs Slavia Prague this Saturday.
Trnava vs Slavia Prague Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Trnava and Slavia Prague are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Trnava's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Slavia Prague's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Czech Liga, team lineups of Trnava and Slavia Prague, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.