Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Champions League match between FK Sarajevo vs Celtic which is scheduled on Tuesday, July 09, 2019, 17:45 GMT+0. Betting odds for our FK Sarajevo vs Celtic prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
FK Sarajevo are at home with 5.30 odds on victory against Celtic, who are 1.64 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.88.
FK Sarajevo to win @ 5.30
Draw @ 3.88
Celtic to win @ 1.64
Accordingly, FK Sarajevo's home success has a 22% chance of happening while victory for Celtic is an approximate 53% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 25%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on FK Sarajevo vs Celtic this Tuesday.
FK Sarajevo vs Celtic Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between FK Sarajevo and Celtic are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including FK Sarajevo's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Celtic's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Champions League, team lineups of FK Sarajevo and Celtic, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.