1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » » Dortmund vs FC Schalke Predictions 27-04-2019

Dortmund vs FC Schalke Predictions 27-04-2019

Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the UEFA Nations League match between Dortmund vs FC Schalke which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our Dortmund vs FC Schalke prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

Dortmund are at home with 1.36 odds on victory against FC Schalke, who are 9.50 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 5.45.
Dortmund to win @ 1.36 Draw @ 5.45 FC Schalke to win @ 9.50

Accordingly, Dortmund's home success has a 66% chance of happening while victory for FC Schalke is an approximate 10% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 24%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on Dortmund vs FC Schalke this Saturday.

Dortmund vs FC Schalke Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between Dortmund and FC Schalke are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Dortmund's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, FC Schalke's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of UEFA Nations League, team lineups of Dortmund and FC Schalke, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
1 0
Full Time Half Time Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Dortmund vs FC Schalke

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙