1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » » Tottenham vs West Ham Predictions 27-04-2019

Tottenham vs West Ham Predictions 27-04-2019

Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Premier League match between Tottenham vs West Ham which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our Tottenham vs West Ham prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

Tottenham are at home with 1.46 odds on victory against West Ham, who are 7.20 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 5.10.
Tottenham to win @ 1.46 Draw @ 5.10 West Ham to win @ 7.20

Accordingly, Tottenham's home success has a 65% chance of happening while victory for West Ham is an approximate 13% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 22%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on Tottenham vs West Ham this Saturday.

Tottenham vs West Ham Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between Tottenham and West Ham are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Tottenham's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, West Ham's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Premier League, team lineups of Tottenham and West Ham, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
1 0
Full Time Half Time Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Tottenham vs West Ham

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙