1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » » Swansea vs Hull City Predictions 27-04-2019

Swansea vs Hull City Predictions 27-04-2019

Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the UEFA Nations League match between Swansea vs Hull City which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our Swansea vs Hull City prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

Swansea are at home with 1.77 odds on victory against Hull City, who are 4.56 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 4.20.
Swansea to win @ 1.77 Draw @ 4.20 Hull City to win @ 4.56

Accordingly, Swansea's home success has a 55% chance of happening while victory for Hull City is an approximate 19% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 26%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on Swansea vs Hull City this Saturday.

Swansea vs Hull City Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between Swansea and Hull City are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Swansea's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Hull City's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of UEFA Nations League, team lineups of Swansea and Hull City, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
0 0
Full Time Half Time 3.5 Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Swansea vs Hull City

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙